RPN - Medical (Approx. One Year) (2014-52)
|Date Posted||March 26, 2014|
|Job Type||Full-Time (Temporary)|
|Start Date||May 5, 2014|
|Posted Date||March 26, 2014|
|Closing Date||April 4, 2014|
• Exhibits the core values of CGMH: Caring, Accountable, Respect, Excellence, Adaptable, Teamwork
• Current RPN Registration with the College of Nurses of Ontario
• Able to function to the full scope of practice as per CNO
• Medication Certificate
• Excellent communication skills
• Team Player
• Excellent organizational skills
• Current Nursing Experience preferred
DUTIES: General R.P.N. Duties
- Administrative Assistant -VP Patient Services (2015-119) posted 1 day ago.
- RN-Emergency (2015-113) posted 4 days ago.
- Pyschogeriatric Consultant (2015-109) posted 8 days ago.
- Mental Health Therapist (2015-108) posted 8 days ago.
- RN-OBS/Surgical (2014-163) posted 7 months ago.
Collingwood General and Marine Hospital is committed to an inclusive, barrier-free selection process. If contacted regarding a competition, please advise Human Resources of accommodation measures you may require during our selection process. Information received relating to accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.